It’s been a difficult first day of summer break. So to turn this around, I’m going straight for the gratitude and my list of 1,000 gifts.
201. Our new neighbor is a pre-school friend of my son
202. Our small town has a hospital
203. Our neighborhood is changing which means more friends close by for my kids.
204. God who is closer than our breathing.
205. A technician who reminded me of my rights as a parent.
206. Family doctor who listens compassionately.
207. Sparrow just outside my window, hovering
208. Wonderful teachers and childcare providers who embody God’s love and share it with the children they lead.
209. Friends just starting their own blogs
210. Sharing resources (books, learnings, etc) with friends